Are you looking for recipe inspiration Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes use 20 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes:
- 2 PACKAGE Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage
- 1 Large Zucchini (grated on the large holes of a cheese grater and squeezed)
- 1 TSP Kosher Salt
- 1 Large Carrot (grated on the large holes of a cheese grater)
- 1/2 Sweet Onion (grated on the large holes of the cheese grater)
- 1/2 CUP Green Onion (minced)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 TSP Kosher Salt
- 1/2 TSP Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Herby Tomato Sauce
- 20 OZ Whole Peeled San Marzano Tomatoes
- 3/4 CUP Sweet Onion (minced)
- 2 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 2 TBSP Garlic (minced)
- 3 OZ Tomato Paste
- 1 TSP Sherry Vinegar
- 3 TBSP Fresh Basil Leaves (minced)
- 1 TBSP Oregano (minced)
- 1 TSP Thyme (minced)
- 1/4 CUP Green Onion (minced)
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF SAUSAGEnPull the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage from the freezer, and put it in the refrigerator to thaw at least 24 hours before starting this recipe. In a small bowl, mix the grated zucchini and 1 teaspoon salt.Let it sit for 10 minutes. This draws out the excess water from the zucchini. After 10 minutes, squeeze all of the excess water out of the zucchini with your hands (get as much water out as possible or your cakes could fall apart).
- In a large bowl, break up the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage into small pieces. Add the zucchini to the large bowl. Then, add the grated carrot, grated sweet onion, minced green onion, minced garlic, a teaspoon of kosher salt, and a 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper. Mix well.Divide the mixture/Fullblood Wagyu beef cakes into golf ball-size pieces. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parch-ment paper.
- Using your hands, flatten those “golf ball” pieces, and form them into tight, round patties. They should be a half inch thick. You will get about 16-18 patties. Refrigerate the beef cakes for 1 hour, so they are cold when you begin cooking. While the beef cakes are in the refrigera-tor, make the herby tomato sauce.
- PREPARING THE HERBY TOMATO SAUCEnHeat a medium size stainless steel sauté pan to medium-high heat. Add avocado oil to the pan, and let it warm up. Add the minced sweet onions and green onions, and sauté them until translucent.Then add the tomato paste, and cook for 5 minutes, while stirring frequently. Add the San Marzano tomatoes and minced garlic. Stir with a wooden spoon, and try to break up the tomatoes. Bring the ingredients up to a boil, and reduce to low heat.
- Let it cook for 30 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Once this has cooked for 30 minutes, add the minced basil leaves, oregano, thyme, and sherry vinegar. Cook for an addi-tional 10 minutes. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- FINAL STEPSnCook the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage and zucchini patties by heating a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat (no oil needed to cook these). Add 4-5 sausage and zucchini patties to the pan at a time (don’t overcrowd the pan, as this makes it hard to turn the pat-ties and doesn’t allow them to cook properly).Let the patties cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the cooked Fullblood Wagyu beef patties with a spatula, and place them on a plate lined with paper towels (so the patties can drain). Wipe out the pan, and continue the same procedure until all of the beef patties are cooked. Serve the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage and zucchini cakes warm with the herby tomato sauce, and enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!