Are you looking for recipe inspiration vermicelli pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas vermicelli pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of vermicelli pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare vermicelli pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make vermicelli pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook vermicelli pudding estimated approx 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it vermicelli pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make vermicelli pudding use 9 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
taste yummmy ! easy to make ! serve cold cut into segments
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make vermicelli pudding:
- vermicelli pudding
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cardamon pods ( crushed )
- 1 tbsp sultanas
- 1 tbsp finely slivered almonds
- 750 ml water or milk
- 100 grams sugar
- 125 grams rosted vermicelli
Steps to make vermicelli pudding
- melt butter in a heavy pan over medium heat. add cinnamon stick , cardamon, sultanas and almond. fry for 30 secs.
- pour in water or milk slowly and bring to boil. add sugar and mix well.
- next add vermicelli and stir frequently until all liquid evaporates.
- put the pudding in a lightly greased serving bowl and refrigerates.
- serve cold, cut into segments.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make vermicelli pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!