Are you looking for recipe inspiration Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling use 24 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This cake is worth the time it takes. Have the cherry curd premade unless you can find it store bought and then the steps move along quick. It us a contrast of moist chocolate chip cake with a rich cherry curd filling and a simple light cherry whipped cream!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling:
- FOR CAKE
- 3 cup cake flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup milk, I used whole milk
- 1/4 cup MINI semi sweet chocolate chips the larger chips will sink in the pan
- CHERRY CURD FILLING
- 1 recipe Cherry Curd, recipe attached in step #7
- CHERRY WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/2 cup cherry curd, reserved from above recipe, chilled
- 1/2 tsp pure cherry extract
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- drops of red food color
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh bing cherries
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate shavings
- 2 tbsp red sprinkles
Steps to make Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 3 – 8 inch baking pans with bakers spray
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together, set aside
- In a large bowl beat sugar and butter until creamy about 2 minutes Add flour and milk and stir just until moist then add eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined, add mini chips and fold in
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 15 to 23 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean
- Cool on racks 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool completely
- MAKE CHERRY WHIPPED CREAM
- Whip cream until soft peaks form, beat in cherry curd, recipe attached below, vanilla abd cherry extract and sugar, beat until firm peaks. Add drops of red food color if you want it pinkernnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366676-cherry-curd
- ASSEMBLE CAKE
- Put one layer of cake bottom up on serving plate
- Cover with a layer of cold cherry curd
- Place second cake layer, bottom side up
- Cover with more cherry curd
- Add third cake layer top side up
- Frost entire cake with Cherry Whipped Cream
- Garnish with fresh cherries, chocolate shavings and sprinkles. Chill cake at leat 1 to 2 hours before cutting to allow it to firm up
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Vanilla Chip Layer Cake with Cherry Curd Filling which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!