Are you looking for recipe inspiration Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes adalah 22 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes use 14 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
These came out tasting great!! Hubby had 2 before I could get a picture taken, it was a success of an idea 😉
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes:
- 2 1/4 sifted all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 box banana jello instant pudding (3oz)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 chopped bananas
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
Steps to make Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Cut bananas into small pieces, melt butter in a large pan, add brown sugar, and bananas, saute until nice and caramelized, set aside
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a small bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, set aside
- Combine butter, brown sugar, pudding mix, and vanilla in large mixing bowl, beat until smooth and creamy
- Beat in eggs, then milk and gradually add flour mixture, batter will be stiff
- Fill the tins with batter 1/3 the way full, then add a layer of caramelized bananas, then fill to the 2/3 mark for each tin and top off with a tiny bit of caramelized banana topping
- then bake at 350ºF. for 19-23mins, makes 22-24 cupcakes
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!