Are you looking for recipe inspiration Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake estimated approx 35 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake use 4 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
You can make Sponge Cake with only 4 ingredients and simple steps!nThe recipe is originally from: https://suzuyapatisserie.com/spongecake/
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake:
- 190-200 g Room Temp Eggs (4 large size)
- 155 g Granulated Sugar
- 115 gram Sifted Pastry Flour (Hakurikiko)
- 40 gram Butter (Warm 40-50℃)
Steps to make Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake
- Pre-heat the oven at 325F. Prepare the 8’ round cake pan with parchment paper. Boil Water.
- Use water bath, touching only the bottom of the bowl with hot water. Side of the bowl is only getting steam. Use bowls can stack together with some gap.
- Start whipping slow speed until sugar dissolved then up the speed high. About 35-40c whip fluffy. Take our from the water bath then now whip to make the sir bubble smaller by using medium speed. Whip until the foam can drew circle. nAdditional note: The temperature should stay around 30-35℃ at this point.
- Use rubber spatula. Add the shifted flour in one time with the shifter. This helps adding in the batter evenly. Also adding air info the flour. Use slicing portion and combine flours and the batter.
- Add Warm Butter, 40-50C with scooping motion. Bake at 325F for about 35min.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Suzuya Patisserie's Original Sponge Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!