Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake estimated approx 70 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake use 7 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Taste the traditional raisin and banana cake without processed sugar.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake:
- 120 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter
- 10 g baking powder
- 3 bananas
- 40 g rum raisin
- 50 g yogurt
Steps to make Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake
- Before you start– put raisins into rum, take butter out of the fridge so it may be soft enough, and sift flour and baking powder. Heat bananas in microwave and cool them down with iced water when not ripe. Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Whip butter until it becomes smooth. You can start with your auto hand mixer to save your time.
- Add eggs into the whipped butter little by little so they will not separate. Still use the hand mixer until you put in all the eggs.
- Put rum raisin and yogurt into step 3. You can now use a wooden or rubber spatula to mix these. Here again be careful they won't separate.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder. You should add 1/3 of the powder, and then again another 1/3, and lastly the rest. Do NOT mix, but FOLD when you put them together.
- Put the dough into a buttered and powdered mold. I used a 22cm kouglof mold.
- Bake it in an oven at 180C for 40min. Cool it down on a cake cooler.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!