Are you looking for recipe inspiration Strawberry Short Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Strawberry Short Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Strawberry Short Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Strawberry Short Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Strawberry Short Cake adalah 6 to 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Strawberry Short Cake estimated approx 10 to 20 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Strawberry Short Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Strawberry Short Cake use 5 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
When you want to take your strawberry short cake to the next level! Thank you Ashley for making with me!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Strawberry Short Cake:
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- to taste pound cake slices
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Either whipping cream or cool whip
Steps to make Strawberry Short Cake
- Rinse strawberries and cut of ends. Set aside 6 to 8 large strawberries in a mixing bowl.
- Dice the rest of strawberries and set aside. Take the other strawberries and mush then. Add sugar and water and mix.
- Pour over diced strawberries and mix together. Place pound cake on plate strawberries and sprinkle some juice on cake. Add topping and enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Strawberry Short Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!