Are you looking for recipe inspiration Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins) adalah 15 People. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins) estimated approx 90 Minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins) use 20 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I got a little cocky after I made a pineapple upside down cake and thought I could do the same thing here. It might look a little messy… but it was extremely delicious. In retrospect, it was the caramel that made it messy but it really complimented the berry sauce.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins):
- 1 1/2 Pints Strawberries
- 1 Pound Rhubarb
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- Splash Strawberry Syrup
- 3 Cups Flour
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Hunk of Ginger
- Pinch Salt
- Splash Orange Blossom Water
- 1/2 Tsp. Corn Starch and Water
Steps to make Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins)
- ** YOU WILL HAVE EXTRA BATTER. SEE BELOW***nPreheat oven to 360 F. Wash all fruits. Hull strawberries and chop ends off of rhubarb. Squash 1/4 of the strawberries and put them in a bowl with 1/2 cup sugar. Cover with plastic and let it sit.
- Chop rhubarb into manageable sized pieces and place in food processor along with 1/4 cup sugar, ginger and a splash of that orange blossom water. Use regular water if you don’t have it. Get it to the consistency you see below. Cover and reserve.
- Sift together the dry ingredients. Cream together two sticks of butter and 2 cups sugar. Add the eggs in one at a time and combine. Add in half the dry ingredients. Combine. Add buttermilk. Combine. Add remaining dry ingredients. Combine. Drain syrup from strawberries and rhubarb. Combine and reserve. Add in rhubarb. Combine.
- Put brown sugar into oven safe pan with 1/4 cup butter. Add in a splash of the strawberry syrup that was reserved. Melt over medium low heat. When dissolved and bubbly, turn off heat and add in strawberries followed by cake batter.
- Bake until bubbly and top begins browning. I suggest placing a cookie sheet under the pan to catch the molten caramel. Honestly, the cake looks good like this. I decided to flip it but couldn’t flip it back. It’s really up to you.
- I garnished with some mint that was growing outside.
- Grease up some muffin pans if you don’t want to make two cakes. Simmer the reserved syrup. Add in the cornstarch and water to thicken it up just a bit.
- The muffins took about 25 minutes at the same temperature. Remove from muffin pans and individually dip each into the strawberry rhubarb syrup. Immediately throw some mint on it while they’re sticky.
- As you can see, I went mental that day. Was it worth it? Yes. Will I do it again? Yes. When? Not today! Haha.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake (And Muffins) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!