Are you looking for recipe inspiration Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Tuesdays anticipated Treat
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night:
- 1 oz box instant banana pudding mix
- 1 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 oz box vanilla wafers
- 3 cup chopped strawberries
- 4 chopped bananas
- 6 cup milk
Steps to make Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night
- Prepare banana and vanilla pudding together in a bowl
- In a glass serving dish put down one even layer of wafer cookies, another even layer of strawberries,a even layer of bananas and a even layer of pudding about a half inch to an inch thick
- Repeat until dish is filled. To do the top layer add bananas, strawberries and wafers into a neat desired design
- Chill and eat within 24 hours. If making ahead, prepare each ingredient but don't put it together until ready to serve or cookies and fruit can become soggy
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!