Are you looking for recipe inspiration Spiced Carrot Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Spiced Carrot Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Spiced Carrot Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spiced Carrot Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spiced Carrot Cake adalah 1 loaf (2.75″ x 6.5″ x 2.25″ deep pan). So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Spiced Carrot Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Spiced Carrot Cake use 14 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Spiced carrot cake with toasted walnuts. Simply whisk everything together in a bowl and bake away! 😊
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Spiced Carrot Cake:
- 1 large egg
- 75 g (5 tbsp) brown sugar
- 27 g (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 30 g (2 tbsp) unsalted butter, melted
- 100 g (1 medium size) carrot, grated small
- 80 g (½ cup+2 tbsp) all purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 0.25 g (1/8 tsp) ground nutmeg
- 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) ground ginger
- 1 g (1/2 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 2 g (1/2 tsp) baking powder
- 1 g (1/4 tsp) baking soda
- 30 g (1/4 cup) toasted walnuts as inserts, chopped
- 30 g (1/4 cup) toasted walnuts as topping, chopped
Steps to make Spiced Carrot Cake
- Whisk the egg and sugar together until smooth.
- Add oil, melted butter, and grated carrot. Mix well.
- Sieve in the flour, ground spices, baking powder, and baking soda. Add salt and mix until almost combined.
- Add 30 grams of chopped toasted walnuts. Mix just until the flour is no longer visible.
- Line parchment paper into a 2.75″ x 6.5″ x 2.25″ (7 x 16.5 x 6 cm) deep pan or simply grease the pan. *if using a standard 8″ x 4″ (22 x 12 cm) loaf pan, you can triple this recipe and bake it longer.
- Transfer the cake batter into the prepared pan. Add 30 grams of chopped toasted walnuts on top. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove the cake from its pan. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Spiced Carrot Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!