Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sig's German Pudding Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sig's German Pudding Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sig's German Pudding Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sig's German Pudding Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sig's German Pudding Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sig's German Pudding Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sig's German Pudding Cake use 12 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My Nan made this cake often ,either with apples or pears . She made her own pastry . This is my lazy version .
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sig's German Pudding Cake:
- 400 grams ready made sweet short pastry
- 8 small dessert apples, peeled and cored
- 100 grams fresh blueberries
- 200 ml whole milk (full fat milk)
- 700 ml fresh cream (single)
- 4 tbsp golden caster (superfine) or superfine light brown sugar
- 2 packages yellow custard powder
- 2 medium organic and free range egg yolks
- 4-6 tablespoons ground nuts or almonds
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour for rolling out the ready made dough
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Steps to make Sig's German Pudding Cake
- Roll your pastry out on a floured table or worktop into a round shape to about 30 cm, if this is not sweet pastry sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Put baking paper or parchment into a 24 m round, spring form pan (cake tin) make sure to cover the sides fully
- Peel and core the apples but try and keep the apples whole or in halves depending on size, if you can't do that quarter or cut them into eights and stand them upright side by side if you can and sit them on the dough.
- Mix the milk, cream sugar and Custard mix, heat gently until it goes thick and throws bubbles. Stir all the time so that it not burns
- Take of heat, stir in the egg yolks and pour the mixture immediately over the apples.Sprinkle some almond slices or grated nuts over the top
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or golden brown in oven at 180 C
- Cover with alu or tin foil for the last 15 minutes if needed to ensure the top does not burn
- Let cool completly and then remove from tin, let the cake set in fridge for a few hours. Sprinkle with a mix of vanila sugar and cinammo.You can make this with pears too.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sig's German Pudding Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!