Are you looking for recipe inspiration Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa) adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa) estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa) use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa):
- 1/2 kg Semolina
- 1/2 liter milk
- 3/4 kg sugar
- Coconut slices
- 1 Cardamom
- 1/2 liter vegetable oil
- peeled almond slices
Steps to make Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa)
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add semolina and milk to it. Cover and set aside for half hour
- In a large wok, add oil and bring it to heat. Take a cardamom, open it and add its seeds to the heating oil
- Add sugar to the oil. Then add half a cup of water. Stir the oil continuously till the sugar gets dissolved and cooked in the oil. Keep the flame till a clear oil+water+sugar solution is observed.
- Now add the semolina+milk mixture to the oil. Stirr continuously. Keep the flame medium.
- Keep stirring and mixing till the mixture leaves oil. Also add your raisins and almond. remember – the key here is good mixing!!
- When the pudding leaves oil, turn off the stove and dish it out. Add the garnish (coconut slices) and serve hot
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Semolina Pudding (Indian Halwa) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!