Are you looking for recipe inspiration Scripture Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Scripture Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Scripture Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Scripture Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Scripture Cake adalah 16 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Scripture Cake estimated approx 1 hr 30 min.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Scripture Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Scripture Cake use 14 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Tastes like raisin bread. Yummy!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Scripture Cake:
- 3 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour (1 Kings 4:22)
- 3 tsp baking powder (Galatians 5:9)
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground allspice (1 Kings 10:2)
- 1 cup butter, softened (Judges 5:25)
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar (Jeremiah 6:20)
- 2 tbsp honey (Exodus 16:31)
- 6 eggs (Luke 11:12)
- 8 oz pitted dates, chopped (Deuteronomy 34:3)
- 2 cups raisins (1 Samuel 30:12)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (Song of Solomon 6:11)
- 1 cup milk (Judges 5:25)
Steps to make Scripture Cake
- Grease a 10×4 angel cake tube pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, & allspice. Set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, honey, & eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer until light & fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, combie fruita & nuts. Sprinkle 1/4 cups of flour mixture over fruits & nuts. Stir until coated. Set aside.
- Add remaining flour mixture alternately with the milk to the butter mixture, beating until smooth. Stir in fruits & nuts.
- Spoon into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour & 30 minutes or until the top Springs back when lightly touched with fingertip.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes. Loosen around edge & tube with knife. Turn out on rack. Cool completely. Wrap in plastic wrap. Cake slices best next day. But can slice same day.
- Gluten-free option. Can use gluten-free flour, but will need to add 1 3/4 tsp xanthum gum.
- Dairy free option. Can use soy milk instead of cows milk. Or really any kind of milk you prefer.
- Egg free option. Can use an egg replacer. I have an egg powder that I just have to add water to before adding.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Scripture Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!