Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rice Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rice Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rice Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rice Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rice Pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Rice Pudding estimated approx 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rice Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rice Pudding use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rice Pudding:
- 5 cups milk
- 1 cup rice
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- 1/2 teaspoon mastic gum, crushed with 1 teaspoon of sugar
Steps to make Rice Pudding
- In a non-sticky or stainless steel pot, put the milk and rice with ½ cup water and a dash of salt. Put on medium heat and stir until the mixture thickens.
- While continuously stirring, add sugar and the dissolved cornstarch.
- After 5 min, turn the heat off; add the rose water, orange blossom water and mastic gum.
- Pour in serving cups and leave them to cool. Put the rice pudding in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hr before serving.
- You can serve plain or with jam next to it.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rice Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!