Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pumpkin Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pumpkin Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pumpkin Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pumpkin Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pumpkin Cake adalah 12-15 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Pumpkin Cake estimated approx 20 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pumpkin Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pumpkin Cake use 15 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pumpkin Cake:
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups sugar or sugar substitute, such as splenda
- 3 eggs, separated (can also use egg substitute)
- 2 cups sifted flour (gluten-free or regular)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthum gum, if using gluten-free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup Buttermilk, dairy free option in step 6
- 1 container cream cheese frosting
Steps to make Pumpkin Cake
- Beat egg whites until stiff, set aside.
- Cream shortening & sugar. Add yolks & beat well. Add dry ingredients alternately with pumpkin & Buttermilk. Fold in egg whites.
- Pour into greased 13×9 pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Then spread cream cheese frosting.
- For dairy free Buttermilk, add enough milk of your choice to 1 tbsp white vinegar or lemon juice to make 1 cup. Stir, then let sit for 5 minutes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pumpkin Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!