Are you looking for recipe inspiration Plum cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Plum cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Plum cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Plum cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Plum cake adalah 9 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Plum cake estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Plum cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Plum cake use 8 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My lovely neighbour offered to bring some plums and, although I would have loved making some jam, I opted for a fruity cake for the morning coffee.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Plum cake:
- 150 grams butter
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 grams desicated coconut
- 40 grams chopped walnuts
- 400 grams victoria plums quartered
Steps to make Plum cake
- Mix butter and sugar in bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs gradually.
- Sift flour and baking powder to previous mixture. Add coconut and walnut pieces.
- Spoon mixture into greased and lined cake tin.
- Scatter stoned quartered plums on top.
- Bake at 180 C for 40-45 minutes. Cool in the tin for 15 minutes then turn to wire rack to cool completely
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Plum cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!