Are you looking for recipe inspiration Oreo Dirt Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Oreo Dirt Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Oreo Dirt Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Oreo Dirt Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Oreo Dirt Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Oreo Dirt Pudding use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Easy and so satisfying
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Oreo Dirt Pudding:
- 8 oz cream cheese(room temperature)
- 1 stick butter(softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 small boxes french vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cup milk(cold)
- 12 oz container of cool whip
- 1 packages oreos(crushed)
Steps to make Oreo Dirt Pudding
- Put package of oreos in a ziplock plastic bag and crush into pieces and set aside.
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter
- Add powdered sugar to cream cheese and butter mixture and blend until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, beat pudding and 3 1/2 cups milk until thickened.(you will not be following the measurements for milk as listed on the pudding box.)
- Fold in cool whip with pudding and then mix with cream cheese mixture blending well.
- In a 13×9 inch casserole dish or container of choice, alternate layers of pudding and oreos ending with oreos on top layer. Add a few gummy worms for fun.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Oreo Dirt Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!