Are you looking for recipe inspiration Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie use 5 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Looking for quick ways to make the things I love with limited time.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie:
- 1 packages Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cup Milk
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 packages Oreo Cookies
- 1 Whipped Cream
Steps to make Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie
- Take your Chocolate Instant Pudding and Milk. Mix together follow the instructions on the box.
- Make sure it's not completely set. Pour about half inch on bottom of pie crust to coat the bottom.
- Now, place oreo Cookies flat in the pudding on the bottom until the bottom is covered. If need to fill in spots snap some in half.
- Take the remaining pudding and spread on top of the cookies. Make sure to smooth out the uneven spots.
- Now, take the whipped cream and smooth it over the pudding.
- Place as many as you like of Oreo cookie in a zipper bag and crush them. Garnish the top of the pie.
- Place in refrigerator for about 1 and half hour for pudding and whipped topping to set. Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!