Are you looking for recipe inspiration Orange roll cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Orange roll cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Orange roll cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Orange roll cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Orange roll cake adalah 4-6Persons.. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Orange roll cake estimated approx 30 minutes..
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Orange roll cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Orange roll cake use 9 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Autumn is in the air. The nature is vibrant with riots of colors of fall, especially orange! So to celebrate the nature's happy mood I decided to make a soft, spongy Orange Roll Cake in Heritage challenge!rn#Heritage
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Orange roll cake:
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour-
- 1/2 cup Suger-
- 1/3rd cup Oil-
- 4 Eggs- separated
- 3 tbsp Milk-
- 1/2 cup Whipped cream-
- 7/8 slices Orange – precooked in sugar syrup
- 3 tbsp or as required Orange jam-
- 1tsp Vanilla or orange essence-
Steps to make Orange roll cake
- Cut the orange in thin slices and cook in half a cup of sugar and half a cup of water for 15-20 minutes. When the rim is transparent, remove from heat and drain the syrup by placing the slices on a tray. Separate the eggs into two bowls. Beat the egg yolks into smooth paste, add oil and milk and again beat with a hand whisk. Add the sifted flour and slowly mix very well so that the batter is very smooth. Now beat the eggwhites with an electric beater till a stiff foam forms.
- Add the sugar into the meringue in three portions. Add vanilla or orange essence. Now take a portion of meringue and add to the batter and slowly fold in into a smooth consistency with a spatula. Now pour the batter into the rest of the meringue and fold in very gently by taking time. As no baking powder is used, the foam must not be disturbed. Incorporate the batter into the foam very softly with patience.
- Now line a square baking tray (10×10inch) with parchment paper. Arrange the orange slices with spacing. Pour over the cake batter, spread it and smoothen it with a scrapper or a hard spatula. Now bake in a preheated oven at 170°c for 15-20 minutes. After the cake is done take it out and set aside to get cooled down.
- Meanwhile beat whipped cream in a bowl with an egg beater till firm peak forms. After the cake cools down, take the cake upside down, remove the parchment paper from the lower layer and line it with a poly cling wrapper. Again reverse the cake on a tray, trim the sides. If you want you can remove the upper crust also. Now layer the top with whipped cream and put the orange jam longitudinally in the centre.
- Now fold in the two sides of the cake over the jam with the help plastic wrap underneath and press close the two edges. After the shape of roll is obtained, wrap it again with a plastic wrap and cover it with a parchment paper, secure the sides and place it in the normal freeze for 7/8 hours. After that it will be ready to be sliced and served. Enjoy the soft spongy yummy Orange Roll with tea!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Orange roll cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!