Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake estimated approx 5 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake use 24 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Five minutes fast to flat assed freaking easy, creamy, fluffy, sweet, soft, chewy, savory fabulousness! [is that an actual word?] No? Well, it is now ! ! ! ! ! ! !rnrnAnyway, add fresh whipped cream, fresh bananas, sweet pineapple chunks and cherries [with their sweet, savory juices] to make a pseudo Banana Split Cake. Even a Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Or, heck! Even a Bananas Foster with cinnamon, brown sugar and a quality Rum base! Your options are literally endless here! rnrnOr, add any other chilled fruits in their own juices you can think of to this crazy, easy delicious dish! Even adding something as PEDESTRIAN as chilled cans of Del Monte Assorted Fruit Melody poured over it creates a memorable, juicy dessert! It's absolutely delicious any way you make it so, feel free to get creative with this easy, versatile dish! rnrnPrepare to be worshiped by the children! Especially if they're allowed to help make and construct them themselves! Kids really do dig their sweet cakes! ♡
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake:
- ● For The EZ Sponge Cake
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 Granulated Sugar
- 1 Medium Egg
- 2 tbsp Whole Milk
- 1/4 Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- ● For The EZ Whipped Cream
- 1 Slight Dash Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ● For The Fruits
- as needed Fresh Chilled Strawberries [rinsed – halved]
- as needed Fresh Chilled Bananas [sliced]
- 1 Jar Chilled Strawberries [in sweet juice]
- as needed Fresh Strawberry Preserves
- ● For The Kitchen Equipment
- 3 3″x 3″ Ramekins
- as needed Toothpicks
- as needed Cling Wrap
- as needed Butter Or Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Metal Bowl & Whisk [both chilled in freezer for 15 minutes]
- 1 Butter Knife
Steps to make Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake
- Chill your metal bowl and your whisk in the freezer for 15 minutes. Or, you can purchase Cool Whipped refrigerated brand for ease in lieu of homemade cream.
- Whisk everything together in the ● EZ Sponge Cake section in a separate bowl.
- Spray Ramekins lightly with butter or olive oil spray. Preferably butter spray.
- Fill Ramekins 1/2 way up with batter. Cover tightly with cling wrap and poke 4 holes through the cling wrap with toothpicks.
- Microwave one at a time for 55 to 60 seconds in a newer microwave. 1100 to 1200 watts minimum.
- Using a butter knife, gently pull cake away from Ramekins walls and tip out. Cover with cling wrap if not plating right away. These cakes will dry out rather quickly If not. Break apart and add to bowl.
- Chilled and jarred strawberries and homemade strawberry preserves. Place at bottom of glass and intermittently in between layers.
- Heavy cream and fresh strawberries.
- Construct [layer] your desserts with fresh whipped topping, fresh strawberries, jarred strawberries and strawberry prrserves. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
- Chop your fresh chilled fruits and place back in fridge.
- Add your heavy cream and sugar to your chilled bowl. Beat with an electronic mixer until cream is thick and can stand [peak] on its own.
- Blueberries and raspberries work great in this dish as well! Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!