Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango Cake using Pancake Mix ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango Cake using Pancake Mix What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango Cake using Pancake Mix, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango Cake using Pancake Mix delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango Cake using Pancake Mix home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango Cake using Pancake Mix use 12 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango Cake using Pancake Mix:
- For the Butter Cake:
- 2 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- For the Filling:
- 2 ripe mangoes diced
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 pack chilled all purpose cream
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- For the Topping:
- 1 ripe mango diced
Steps to make Mango Cake using Pancake Mix
- For the Butter Cake: Preheat oven at 150 deg cel. Mix all the ingredients. Pour in a sprinform pan (i preferred round pan). Bake for 20 mins or until done. Let it cool, then slice it into 2 layers.
- For the Filling: Using electric mixer, mix all the ingredients until fluffy.
- Finally, put your first layer of cake in you pan, pour in some filling. Then your remaining layer, followed by the remaining filling. Topped it with your diced mango, or decorate it according to you. Chilled for at least 4hours.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango Cake using Pancake Mix which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!