Are you looking for recipe inspiration Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake adalah 1 loaf (2.75″ x 6.5″ x 2.25″ deep pan). So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake use 13 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This lemon pound cake is not quite the typical butter cake. The addition of cream cheese makes it a little more special and flavorful. But it is still an easy and quick recipe to make on any day.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake:
- Pound cake
- 85 g (6 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 60 g (1/4 cup) cream cheese
- 100 g (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- zest of ½ lemon
- 2 eggs
- 100 g (3/4 cup) cake flour
- 3 g (1/2 tsp) baking powder
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 60 g (1/2 cup) powdered sugar
- 3-4 tsp lemon juice
- toasted pistachio
Steps to make Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Using an electric mixer or hand whisk, beat butter and cream cheese together until combined. Add sugar and beat for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until loose. Gradually add the beaten egg into the butter mixture. Mix briefly after every addition along with the lemon zest.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into the butter mixture. Add salt and mix everything just until combined.
- Line the loaf pan with parchment paper or simply butter and flour it (I use 7 x 16.5 x 6 cm deep pan). Fill the pan with the cake batter. Then bake it in a preheated oven at 340°F (170°C) for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cake center comes out clean. Remove from the pan immediately to cool.
- To make the lemon glaze, simply combine powdered sugar and enough lemon juice. Add the juice a little at a time until it reaches a consistency that you like.
- [Optional] If you want a flat top, slice off the cake dome and turn it upside down.
- Simply pour the lemon glaze over and sprinkle some toasted pistachio on the cake. Let the glaze set before slicing and enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!