Are you looking for recipe inspiration Lemon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Lemon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Lemon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lemon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lemon Cake adalah 1 Cake. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Lemon Cake estimated approx 45 – 60 min.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Lemon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Lemon Cake use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Lemon Cake:
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (149g)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (113g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 113 g Sour cream
Steps to make Lemon Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan. Trace the bottom of the cake pan on a piece of parchment paper and cut it to match. Line bottom of cake pan with the parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or a large bowl if using a hand mixer, rub the sugar and lemon zest together with your fingertips until fragrant. Cream together the butter and lemon sugar on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating on medium speed until fully incorporated after each addition. Add the vanilla extract and beat briefly to combine.
- Add a third of the flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined, then add half the buttermilk and beat on low speed again. Repeat with remaining third of flour mixture, the rest of the buttermilk, and end with the last third of the flour mixture. Beat on low speed until the batter is smooth, but do not overmix.
- Scrape batter into the prepared pan and smooth it out with a spatula. Bake for 30-32 minutes, until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan on a rack for 10-15 minutes, then invert the pan onto the rack to release the cake, remove the parchment from the bottom, and flip back right side up onto a cake plate. Let cake cool before adding frosting.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Lemon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!