Are you looking for recipe inspiration Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles use 6 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
yummy yummy in the tummy . lol :santa
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles:
- 300 grams dark or milk eating chocolate , broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp coffee flavoured liqueur , optional
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 300 grams white chocolate melts
- 1 icing gel pens and lollies of your choice to decorate truffles
- 1 some pretzels , broken up to use as arms .
Steps to make Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles
- Place the eating chocolate and cream into a heatproof bowl and place in microwave on high for short 45 or 30 second bursts , stirring after each burst , until completely melted and smooth . Once melted add the liqueur and stir to combine . Cover and chill for at least 3 hours or until firm .
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and chill .
- Once chocolate mix is firm , take about a tablespoon full of the mixture and roll it between your palms to create a ball shape then place it onto the chilled baking paper lined tray , then take between a tablespoon and a teaspoon sized full of the mixture and roll it between your palms to create a smaller sized ball shape and set it onto the chilled baking paper lined tray , now take about a teaspoonful of the mixture and roll it between your palms to create a smaller sized ball and set it onto the chilled baking paper lined tray also , repeat with remaining mixture till all mixture is used . Chill for at least 1 hour or until firm .
- Once truffle balls are firm , melt the white chocolate melts until melted and smooth . Then one at a time , i used i fork and spoon to help , dip the chocolate balls into the melted white chocolate and roll to coat all over then set back into the chilled baking paper lined tray and repeat with all remaining chocolate balls and melted white chocolate , then chill for about 30 minutes or until set .
- Once set starting with the largest ball , leaving it as base , drop a drop of melted white chocolate onto the top of the large ball then place the second sized white chocolate ball intop and hold down for a few seconds or until it sets , now add a drop of melted white chocolate ontop of the second ball and then place the smallest ball ontop and hold down for a few second till it sets (creates the Snowmans body), recreate with most but leave a few balls as single balls as they will become Christmas puddings .
- Dip remaining single chocolate truffles into the melted white chocolate to coat them set aside with the snowman rounds to set , once set decorate with icing gel pens to create holly and berries , and leave chilled to set fully .
- Using your icing gel pens and lollies , decorate the Snowman with eyes , buttons , nose , hat , arms etc . Then set them back into the fridge to set and store . With the remaining few single balls left , using your icing gel pens decorate with holly patterns to represent a Christmas pudding , set in the fridge to set and store .
- Take the pretzel sticks and brake them in half them dip one end into the melted chocolate and stick onto the snowman for arms , then cut some marshmallows into quarters and stick one quarter piece onto the does of the pretzel arms so to make hands .
- Once fully set , serve cold and enjoy . 🙂
- NOTE : can be made up to a week ahead stored in an airtight container in the fridge .
- NOTE : if not using the liqueur increase the cream to half a cup .
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!