Are you looking for recipe inspiration Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling estimated approx 40 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling use 14 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is my family's favorite recipe, I get asked to make it quite frequently. One thing I've learned from my grandmother is using great quality bases ( oil, butter, cream etc…) in this recipe butter has to be really good even though it's not a big part of the flavor, good quality butter (new Zealand or clarified butter) makes the recipe from tasting good to make you palate touch the clouds and gives the rare happy feeling only exquisite food can give. It can also be done with unsalted shredded mozzarella instead of the rice pudding filling.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling:
- rice pudding filling
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 5 cup whole milk
- 3/4 heavy cream
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 lb shredded phyllo (called: kataifi or kunefe or Burma pastry)you can find it in any arab food store
- 3 stick of high quality or clarified butter. It's important to buy a very good tasting butter since this will give the exquisite flavor to the pastry
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 lime juice
- 3/4 cup finely chopped unsalted pistachos
Steps to make Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- In a bowl mix the rice flour with 1 cup of milk stir until the flour is dissolved. Bring the rest of the milk to boil on high heat and then add the dissolved rice flour stirring constantly. When the mixture begins to boil lower de heat to medium and add 4 tablespoons of sugar stirring occasionally without scraping the edges to prevent lifting burnt and thick edges. When the mixs thickens between Greek yougurt and pudding consistency turn off the heat let it cool and then add 3/4 cup of good quality heavy cream.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. In a 40 x 27 cm Pyrex extend one layer of Burma pastry separating the strings and brush it with the melted butter.
- Empty the rice pudding over the pastry and spread evenly
- On top of the rice pudding add the rest of the burma little by little brushing with melted butter each layer carefully without pushing until to run out of the pastry.
- Put the pyrex on the oven for 30 to 45 min or until top looks gold and crispy. Mean while In a pan over low heat mix the sugar and water mix until sugar is dissolved set apart. Once cold add half lime juice.
- This tastes better right outside the oven. Cut in squares or diamonds Drizzle evenly the pistachos. Once each serving is plated add 2 tbs or more of syrup on top the cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Knefe / knafe with rice pudding filling which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!