Are you looking for recipe inspiration Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate use 6 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate:
- 1 Instant Jelly Chocolate
- 1 Instant Vla
- 4 cup – water
- 20 tsp – sugar
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 Topping (whatever you Love)
Steps to make Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate
- Pour 4 cups of water into a pot
- Add 20 teaspoons of sugar to the water
- Heat the pot (low flame), stir the sugar and the water, until the sugar being saturated with water
- Pour Instant Choco Jelly into the sugar water, stir it until the water bubbly
- When bubbly add 4 tablespoons of milk
- Pour Jelly slowly into a jelly mold, just leave it till really become jelly
- Then just make the Instant Vla, you can see the step on the backside of the Instant Vla Box
- When the Choco Jelly served, just pour the Vla into a hole in the middle of the jelly
- Pour your favorite toppings
- Ready to served, eat it, feel Fab it. 😉
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!