Are you looking for recipe inspiration Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan adalah one 6″bundt or 7″ round cake. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan use 19 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Two separate layers of luxurious silky smooth flan and decadent chocolate cake magically switch their positions during baking making it the Impossible Cake also known as Mexican Chocoflan. Muy deliciosa!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan:
- For the Caramel
- 20 g granulated sugar
- For the Flan
- 28 g beaten egg
- 1/6 cup (50 g) condensed milk
- 1/6 cup (40 g) whole milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 25 g full fat cream cheese, softened
- For the Chocolate Cake
- 32 g all-purpose flour
- 9 g dark cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 29 g butter
- 33 g granulated sugar
- 22 g beaten egg at room temperature
- 1/6 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 g whole milk at room temperature
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans or nuts (optional)
Steps to make Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan
- Preheat the oven at 350ºF (176ºC). Coat a bundt pan with melted butter and granulated sugar, set aside.
- For the caramel: In a small saucepan add the granulated sugar and cook at medium heat until it melts. Stir gently making sure to scrape the sides of the pan to avoid burning the caramel. Allow it to melt completely until it turns into a rich golden brown color. Remove from heat. Pour the caramel into the bundt pan and tilt it until you cover the bottom and at least 1” of the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- For the flan: In a blender pour condensed milk, whole milk, egg, vanilla extract and cream cheese. Blend on low until everything is combined. Set aside.
- For the chocolate cake: Sift flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl and set aside. In the bowl of a standing mixer cream the butter with the sugar until pale color. Add the egg and vanilla extract, followed by the milk and the dry ingredients alternating them in two batches, starting and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Scoop the chocolate cake batter on top of the caramel. Pour the flan mixture very carefully on top of the cake batter. Cover the bundt pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake a water bath by placing the bundt pan in a larger baking pan and pour about an inch of hot water into the larger pan. Bake for 33-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove the chocoflan from the oven and let it cool for at least 30 minutes. Serve at room temperature, or chill at least 2 hours and serve cold. Top with chopped pecans if desired.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Impossible Cake aka Chocoflan which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!