Are you looking for recipe inspiration Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix use 11 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix:
- For the sponge:
- 1 pack pancake mix
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- For the icecream:
- 2 cups crashed oreo biscuit
- 2 packed of Nestle all purpose cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- For the topping:
- 1 cup crashed oreo biscuit
Steps to make Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix
- Preheat oven at 150 deg cel.
- Mix Pancake mix, eggs, milk and butter in a large bowl. Pour into the pan. Bake for 15-20mins. Let it cool afterwards.
- Using electric mixer, mix cream and powdered sugar until it become fluffy. Mix crashed Oreo gradually. Refrigerated for 5mins.
- Cut your sponge into three layers.
- Layer your first sponge into a springform pan, then pour your cream mixture. Do the same steps with the remaining sponge and cream. Topped with your 1 cup crashed Oreo, or decorate as desired. Refrigerate for at least 4hours.
- Here' s what i did with mine.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!