Are you looking for recipe inspiration Ice cream sandwich cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Ice cream sandwich cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Ice cream sandwich cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ice cream sandwich cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Ice cream sandwich cake adalah 12 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Ice cream sandwich cake estimated approx 5 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Ice cream sandwich cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Ice cream sandwich cake use 8 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Ice cream sandwich cake:
- 2 box 12 each count of ice cream sandwich
- 2 tubs (8 oz) whipped cream
- 2 box (2 oz) KitKat
- 2 box (2 oz) butter finger
- 2 box (3 oz) peanut chocolate m&m
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
Steps to make Ice cream sandwich cake
- Using 13×9 cake pan start laying the first layer 12 ice cream sandwich then scoop the whipped cream on top and smooth it add the m&m and the crushed KitKat butter finger on top this is the first layer
- Second layer top with the other 12 ice cream sandwich top it with whipped cream smooth it add the caramel and chocolate sauce
- Freeze it at least 4 hours and serve enjoy 😉
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Ice cream sandwich cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!