Are you looking for recipe inspiration Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake adalah 9 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake use 10 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Wanted to ramp up my plain bread pudding and this is what I came up with.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake:
- 1 12 oz. can of evaporated milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 4 tbsp Natural unsweetened cocoa
- 4 slice white bread – torn into pieces
- 4 Pats butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped pecans – divided
- 1 small jar of maraschino cherries – cut in halves and divided
- 1 jar Hot Fudge Topping. Usually found where your ice cream toppings are in your grocery store.
Steps to make Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake
- Mix together milk, sugar, beaten eggs, cocoa and vanilla. Place torn pieces of bread into a Pam sprayed 8 X 8 baking dish. Pour your mixture over the bread, top with pats of butter. Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped pecans and half of your cherry halves. Bake @ 350°F preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Let cake completely cool and top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of pecans & cherry halves. Warm the Hot Fudge in the microwave and drizzle over top of your cake. Enjoy…
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!