Are you looking for recipe inspiration Homemade Banana Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Homemade Banana Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Homemade Banana Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Homemade Banana Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Homemade Banana Pudding adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Homemade Banana Pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Homemade Banana Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Homemade Banana Pudding use 11 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
beautiful (the results)
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Homemade Banana Pudding:
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 large ripe bananas
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 1 vanilla wafer crust (optional)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 stick butter
Steps to make Homemade Banana Pudding
- combine flour, salt, sugar, cornstarch and milk together in a nonstick pot or double boiler
- stir constantly to avoid scorching
- once the pudding thickens add egg yolks from separated eggs
- stir until the pudding gets a little thicker then remove from heat
- stir in vanilla extract and butter and let cool
- cut a few bananas and layer it in the vanilla wafer crust
- pour half of the pudding on top of bananas
- layer vanilla wafers and bananas on top of pudding
- pour the remaining pudding on that layer
- top with more vanilla wafers (crushed or whole)
- refridge the banana pudding for about 4 hours then serve
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Homemade Banana Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!