Are you looking for recipe inspiration Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze adalah 15cm (6 inches) cake. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze use 23 type of material and 19 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Put ganache cream, whipped cream, and dark cherry between three slices of fluffy chocolate sponge and coat with chocolate mirror glaze.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze:
- 15 cm / 6 inches cocoa sponge
- 2 Tbsp cherry syrup (canned)
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons kirsch
- Chocolate Ganache Cream
- 100 g (3.5 oz) couverture chocolate (bitter)
- 140 g (4.9 oz) heavy cream
- Whipped Cream
- 200 g (7 oz) heavy cream
- 16 g (1.3 Tbsp) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons kirsch
- Chocolate Mirror Glaze
- 90 g (3.2 oz) water
- 75 g (2.6 oz) heavy cream
- 165 g (5.8 oz) granulated sugar
- 60 g (2.1 oz) cocoa powder, sugar-free
- 6 g (2 tsp) powdered gelatin
- 30 g (2 Tbsp) water for gelatin
- 400 g (14 oz) canned dark cherry, net weight 220g (7.7 oz)
- sticks chocolate
- silver dragees
Steps to make Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze
- My You tube Recipe Channel→ Fumie's Recipenhttps://youtu.be/LCtbk4QasEw
- Make a cocoa sponge cake. n(Sponge Recipe→https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/15751229-my-favorite-chocolate-cake-covered-with-chocolate-shaving-curls?ref=you_tab_my_recipes)
- [Cherry] nDrain the canned cherries. Pat them dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- [Syrup] nPut the granulated sugar and cherry syrup (canned) in a heat-resistant container. Warm in a microwave at 600W for 30-50 seconds. Mix well to melt the sugar and add kirsch. Let it cool.
- [Ganache] nPut chocolate (small pieces) in a bowl. nWarm heavy cream with a microwave at 600W for about 1 minute. Add half the cream to the chocolate. Let it sit for about 30 seconds, and mix roughly.
- Microwave again for about 20 seconds and mix well to melt until smooth. Add the remaining cream. Use a whisk to stir until smooth and glossy. Let it cool.
- [Whipped Cream] nAdd sugar to heavy cream. Use an electric mixer to whip on low speed until heavy while cooling with ice water. Add kirsch and whip until soft peaks form.
- [Assembling] Slice the cocoa sponge into three pieces. Set 6 cherries aside for topping and cut the remaining cherries in half.
- Lay the first layer and brush the top with the cherry syrup. Spread the ganache thinly on the top.
- Add the whipped cream on and spread. Put the cherries over it, and cover them with the cream.
- Add the 2nd layer, and repeat the steps. Add the third layer, brush the top with the cherry syrup.
- Fill gaps on the side with the cream. Cover the cake with the ganache cream.
- Warm a cake palette knife with hot water and wipe off the water well. Use the palette knife to touch the ganache gently to smooth the surface. Let it sit in a fridge for 4 hours to overnight.
- [Chocolate Mirror Glaze]nSprinkle gelatin over water to soak. Please put water first and then sprinkle gelatin over to prevent becoming uneven. Sift cocoa powder. Set aside. Put water, heavy cream, and granulated sugar in a small pot.
- Heat it until boiling while stirring sometimes. Remove from the heat, add gelatin and stir to melt.
- Add cocoa in 2-3 parts. Use a whisk to stir well each time. Strain with a tea strainer.
- Cool it with ice water while stirring occasionally. Cool to 25 ℃ / 77 F or below (until heavy) and remove from ice water.
- Place the cake on a net. Pour the glaze over the cake, letting it run over the sides. (I took the temperature just before pouring over the cake, it was 20℃ / 68 F.) Let it sit in a fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
- [Topping] Top with cherries. Pipe the whipped cream, and top with chocolate sticks and silver dragees. Done. Thank you.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Glossy Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Mirror Glaze which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!