Are you looking for recipe inspiration Genoise Sponge Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Genoise Sponge Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Genoise Sponge Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Genoise Sponge Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Genoise Sponge Cake adalah 6-inches (15 cm) cake. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Genoise Sponge Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Genoise Sponge Cake use 7 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This classic sponge cake is naturally leavened by whole eggs and thus contains no baking powder or chemical leavening. Eat it plain or use as a base for various layered cakes. 🍰
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Genoise Sponge Cake:
- 150 g (3 pcs) large eggs
- 75 g (6 tbsp) granulated sugar
- 10 g (1 tbsp) honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 85 g (5/8 cup) cake flour, sifted
- 14 g (1 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 15 g (1 tbsp) milk
Steps to make Genoise Sponge Cake
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar, honey, and vanilla extract in a large bowl over a pot of hot water. Whisk constantly until it is heated to 40°C or lukewarm to the touch. Remove from the water bath.
- Place butter and milk in a small bowl. Put the bowl inside the pot of hot water without submerging it. Leave it so that the butter can melt and stay warm until needed.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg mixture at high speed until it reaches the ribbon stage. It will volumize, turn ivory in color, and become really thick. When the beater is lifted, the cake batter should fall slowly like a ribbon and hold its shape on the surface before slowly disappearing.
- Once thickened, switch to low speed and beat for another 1-2 minutes. The mixture should become smooth and shiny.
- Add the sifted flour in 2 batches. Gently fold and mix the batter after each addition, just until combined.
- Remove the butter and milk mixture from the hot water. It should be warm by now (about 50°C). Add a dollop of cake batter and mix well.
- Pour the butter mixture into the remaining cake batter and mix immediately. Mix again with a folding motion, just until combined (do not overmix).
- Immediately pour the cake batter into a 6-inches (15 cm) round cake pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Swirl the batter with a skewer or chopstick to remove big air bubbles. Tap the pan twice onto the counter to further remove the bubbles.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 30 minutes. Once baked, immediately tap the pan twice onto the counter. Unmold the cake and peel the paper. Let cool completely before slicing the cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Genoise Sponge Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!