Are you looking for recipe inspiration Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake use 6 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
It is a decadent dessert that looks and tastes super fancy so it’s perfect for guests, but easy enough to whip up for your family as a special treat.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake:
- 4 oz cream cheese(softened)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz package of cool whip
- 1 packages 3.4 ounces of instant chocolate pudding
- milk (as called for on pudding package)
- 1 box oreos. (i used 15)
Steps to make Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy. Gently stir in the Cool Whip. Remove about 1½ cups of the Cool Whip Mixture (about half) to a small bowl and place in the fridge.
- In a medium bowl, whip pudding and milk according to package directions. Gently fold in the remaining Cool Whip mixture.
- Line an 8″ x 4″ loaf pan with foil or parchment paper. Pour chocolate pudding mixture into the pan, filling about ⅔ of the way. Sprinkle half of the crushed Oreos over the chocolate pudding mixture. Gently spread Cool Whip mixture over the Oreos. Top with remaining cookies.
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for at least two hours, or preferably overnight
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!