Are you looking for recipe inspiration Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake adalah 8 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake use 11 type of material and 19 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This cake was inspired by my favorite tea combination, orange and earl grey black tea. It is very fragrant and not too sweet, perfect for afternoon tea time or anytime of the day!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake:
- 3 tea bags earl grey
- 2 tsp powdered or crushed earl gray leaves
- 1/3 cup hot milk
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- Zest of one orange
- 4 large egg whites at room temperature
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
Steps to make Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake
- Brew the tea bags in hot milk until a deep caramel color for 12-15 minutes and squeeze out the tea bags.
- Chill the hot tea in fridge until cold
- I'm a medium heavy bottom sauce pot, heat up the oil until it leaves skinny streaks when swirled around slightly
- Take it off the heat immediately and add the sifted cake flour with the cold tea mixture and stir its a spatula quickly until combined
- Next add the whole egg and egg yolk one at a time stirring until combined after each addition
- Add in the crushed tea leave and the orange zest and mix until smooth and shiny, if too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of cold milk (the batter should be thick and flowing slowly like lava)
- Strain the mixture for extra smoothness and set aside
- In the clean grease free bowl of a stand or hand mixer, add in the room temperature egg white along with the pinch of salt and whip on medium until foamy.
- Add the sugar gradually in three additions until firm peaks form, firmer than soft peak but not quite vertically stiff like stiff peak stage(should still have a slight hook to one side when held upside down)
- With whisk, incorporate a third of the meringue mixture into the egg yolk mixture until homogenous.
- Then with a spatula, fold in egg yolk mixture back into the bowl of the meringues until you see no more lumps or streaks
- Pour the batter into prepared 9 x5 loaf pan or 8 inch cake tin with only the bottom lined with parchment and the sides not greased
- Smooth out the top with spatula and tap on counter to remove large air bubbles
- Set the cake pan in a hot water bath 1/4 inch deep water
- Bake in a preheated 340 F oven for 15 minutes and 315 for another 40 minutes in the middle rack or lower third rack for toaster ovens
- Let cake cool in the pan to prevent it from collapsing too much
- Once cooled, invert onto serving platter and refrigerate over night covered for best results
- Tips: each oven is different so adjust the temperature accordingly if the cake cracks (temperature is too high)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Fluffy Citrus earl grey Cotton Chiffon cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!