Are you looking for recipe inspiration Fluffy chiffon cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Fluffy chiffon cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Fluffy chiffon cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fluffy chiffon cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Fluffy chiffon cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Fluffy chiffon cake estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Fluffy chiffon cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Fluffy chiffon cake use 8 type of material and 13 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
It is an old recipe given to me from my Mother.rnI arranged the original recipe by cutting sugar to meet my family's taste.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Fluffy chiffon cake:
- 4 large egg yolks
- 5 large egg whites
- 30 g sugar
- 60 g sugar
- 65 ml water
- 90 ml oil
- 125 g wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Steps to make Fluffy chiffon cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175℃), mix wheat flour and baking powder.
- Whip up egg yolks and sugar (30g), add water, oil and whip.
- When they turn into light-colored, smooth texture, add wheat flour, baking powder and mix them completely.
- Stir egg whites softly, and add sugar (60g) and whip them until stiff.
- Whip them so they are stiff til they turn into stable foam.rnTip: Give them 3 minutes extra time whipping after you feel it's enough.
- Take 1/3 meringue and put it into step3 and mix well.
- Pour step6 into meringue and mix gently to keep the foam.
- Pour into a chiffon cake pan.
- Hit the pan's bottom against the counter lightly to collapse bubbles.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Turn it upside down and cool it down completely.
- You can arrange it like this. It goes will with cream & fruit
- Note: Making a fluffy, stable meringue: that's the key to success!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Fluffy chiffon cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!