Are you looking for recipe inspiration Egyptian Rice Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Egyptian Rice Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Egyptian Rice Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Egyptian Rice Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Egyptian Rice Pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Egyptian Rice Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Egyptian Rice Pudding use 10 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Egyptian Rice Pudding:
- 3/4 cup Rice
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 4 cup Milk
- 1 Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Raisins (Optional)
- For Decoration:
- Crushed nuts (Optional)
- Grated coconut (Optional)
Steps to make Egyptian Rice Pudding
- Start by washing the rice and soaking it for about an hour
- Meanwhile, take 4 1/2 cups of milk, and mix it with however much amount of sugar you choose to use…. I used about 1/2 a cup of sugar!
- Leave on medium heat until just warm, not boiled
- With the left over 1/2 cup of milk, add in the corn flour and mix
- Now wash the rice and add in the 1 1/2 cups of water and leave on high heat until it boils, then lower the heat completely and leave until all the water is gone
- Add the rice to the milk prepared earlier and leave on medium heat for about 50 mins, mixing every 10 mins so it prevents it from burning.
- Add in the milk and the corn flour mixture and stir continuously until it thickens
- Add in the vanilla and raisins if used and mix
- Start serving the pudding into plates and decorate with crushed nuts and coconut.
- This can be served hot or be refrigerated and be served cold.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Egyptian Rice Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!