Are you looking for recipe inspiration Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding use 6 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding:
- 12 marie biscuits
- 2 tbsp black coffee powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 450 ml milk
- 1 crushed walnuts
Steps to make Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding
- Mix custard powder with half cup milk..n boil rest of it with sugar..
- Mix custard paste into boiling milk while stirring it n cook it for 3 min.. N den let it cool
- Crush Marie biscuits n walnuts separately..
- Pour a layer of custard in d tray n put all d crushed biscuits on custard
- Mix coffee powder in 20ml of water n pour it on biscuit layer..pour rest of custard..
- Garnish with mangoes n walnuts n mint sprigs
- Freeze n serve chilled
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!