Are you looking for recipe inspiration Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni estimated approx 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni use 8 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni:
- 1 liter milk
- 4 tablespoons basmati rice, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 saffron threads, soaked in 1 tbsp of water
- 1 teaspoon rosewater, optional
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom, powder
- 1/4 cup pistachios, sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
Steps to make Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni
- Drain the rice and place in a blender. Grind into a smooth paste
- Pour the milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add in sugar, rice, saffron, cardamom and rosewater. Stir constantly over medium heat until the milk becomes thick.
- Remove from heat and pour in serving bowl. Let cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, garnish with almonds and pistachios.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Creamy Almond Pudding: Phirni which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!