Are you looking for recipe inspiration Cookie Butter Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Cookie Butter Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Cookie Butter Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cookie Butter Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Cookie Butter Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Cookie Butter Bread Pudding use 12 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Cookie Butter Bread Pudding:
- 1 vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 loaf firm, high quality sandwich bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cup whole milk
- 9 large egg yolks
- 1 cup trader joe's cookie butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
Steps to make Cookie Butter Bread Pudding
- Line crock pot with aluminum foil and coat with vegetable spray.
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 225°F.
- Spread bread over baking sheet and bake until dry and crisp, about 40 minutes.
- Let bread cool slightly, and then transfer to large bowl.
- Mix chocolate chips into dried bread. Transfer to crock pot.
- Microwave cookie butter 40-50 seconds.
- Whisk cream, milk, egg yolks, cookie butter, 3/4 c granulated sugar, vanilla and salt together in bowl.
- Pour mixture evenly over bread. Press gently on bread to submerge.
- Mix together tablespoon granulated sugar and light brown sugar.
- Sprinkle over top of bread mixture.
- Cover and cook until center is set, about 4 hours on low. Let cool 30 minutes before serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Cookie Butter Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!