Are you looking for recipe inspiration Coffie Lover's Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Coffie Lover's Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Coffie Lover's Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Coffie Lover's Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Coffie Lover's Cake adalah 2 (20 cm) pans. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Coffie Lover's Cake estimated approx 50 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Coffie Lover's Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Coffie Lover's Cake use 7 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My husband really loves coffee. And this month is his bday month so I check out Titli's Busy Kitchen channel and she happened to made this very cake. The actual recipe involved the use of coffee buttercream, but my husband doesn't like too much sweet so I skip it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Coffie Lover's Cake:
- 6 tablespoons instant coffee
- 100 ml hot water
- 250 gr butter or margarine
- 250 gr caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 gr self raising flour (I use plain flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (I use 3 teaspoons)
Steps to make Coffie Lover's Cake
- Dissolve coffee in the hot water. Set it aside.
- In a deep bowl, mix butter & sugar until sugar is dissolved. I use a hand mixer with medium speed, about 10 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time along with a spoonful of flour to avoid lumps. Mix until just combined. Do this until all eggs are incorporated.
- Add in half of the coffee mixture & keep the other half for the buttercream. Add it alternately with the flour & baking powder. (As I don't use buttercream so I use all of the mixture, adding in 3 parts alternately with the flour.)
- Grease two 20 cm sandwich pans (I use 4 mini loaf pans). Pour the cake batter, even out the surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 180°C for 25 minutes (my electric oven takes 35 minutes with upper & lower elements).
- When they are done, take out from the oven & let cool for 10 minutes. Then remove the pans & you can slice it.
- Now the buttercream: mix 125 gr of butter with 200 gr of icing sugar & the leftover coffee mixture. Mix it until smooth. Apply the buttercream on top of the cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Coffie Lover's Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!