Are you looking for recipe inspiration Coconut Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Coconut Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Coconut Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Coconut Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Coconut Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Coconut Cake estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Coconut Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Coconut Cake use 8 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I cheated, and used a can of frosting because I'm too lazy to learn how to make real frosting. Remember to double the ingredients if you're making two cakes. The cake recipe calls for simple ingredients, and that's why I love it. 🙂 Enjoy if you do try it!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Coconut Cake:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Steps to make Coconut Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease your pan(I used two 8 inch rounds) and dust with flour(or if you're lucky, just use baking spray!) Cream together butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add one egg at a time and mix well. Then add vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour and baking powder
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and combine well.
- Pour in coconut milk and mix until smooth.
- Fold shredded coconut into the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Coconut Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!