Are you looking for recipe inspiration Clam Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Clam Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Clam Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Clam Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Clam Cakes adalah 3-4 People. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Clam Cakes estimated approx 30 Mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Clam Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Clam Cakes use 10 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
There are many variations of clam cakes. I was inspired by something I learned from my Uncle years ago. He used to make fish cakes with canned tuna or salmon. I opted to use some clam.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Clam Cakes:
- 14 Oz. Clam (Roughly)
- Reserved Clam Broth From Clam
- 3 Pkgs Ritz Crackers
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbs Butter
- Fresh Oregano
- Fresh Thyme
- Black Pepper
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder
Steps to make Clam Cakes
- Start getting your oil hot. Pulverize the crackers in a food processor until it becomes fine in texture.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add herbs, seasonings and baking powder into the ritz crackers.
- Have a draining station set up. Add butter, eggs and clam to the cracker mix and stir well. Begin adding the clam broth. Mix throughly. The consistency should be mushy, loose and barely holding together.
- Being extra careful of oil splatter, use a metal spoon to scoop out the batter. Jiggle the spoon and let the batter slide off and into the oil. Flip after a couple minutes so both sides become golden.
- Drain. Be sure to scoop out any loose batter between frying cycles, as it will give the oil a burnt taste and tarnish your cakes.
- I ate mine with malt vinegar. However, hot sauce or a hot sauce and butter mixture will go well with it too.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Clam Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!