Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding use 8 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding:
- 1 large loaf of brioche or challah bread
- 1 3/4 stick butter, softened
- 6 oz semi sweet chocolate broken into large pieces
- 4 extra large eggs
- 2 1/2 cup heavy cream or milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Ice cream to top when served ( optional )
Steps to make Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Slice the bread and butter one side with softened butter. Sprinkle the chocolate pieces over the buttered side.
- Form the slices back into the loaf shape and fit inside the loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the bread in loaf pan. Let soak 10 minutes or until all bread is moist through.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until golden and the juices have set in the middle. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!