Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My family loves oreos and chocolate so I came up with a recipe.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie:
- 1 lb Original Oreos
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 large whipped topping
- 3 cup milk
- 1 chocolate syrup and nuts (optional)
- 1 stick melted butter
Steps to make Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie
- Crumble 25 oreos on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Then drizzle all the melted butter on top.
- Whip together powdered sugar and cream cheese. After mixed together well add about half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of 1st layer
- Mix together the milk and chocolate pudding mix extremely well. Smooth onto the 2nd layer.
- Spread rest of the whipped topping on top.. Crumble 10 oreos on top.
- Drizzle Hershey's syrup on top of you want and sprinkle some nuts if you would like. Last crumble 5 to 8 peanut butter oreos.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes and take out. Put plastic wrap on top.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!