Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll use 21 type of material and 30 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Moist chocolate cake is rolled around creamy strawberry ice cream for a classic chocolate covered strawberry taste. It's topped with a Whipped cream frosting and a chocolate drizzle for a cool creamy refreshing dessert. nI also used a new product called the easy cake roller with this cake. It takes any worry of rolling a cake away, it makes it very simple to make a beautiful rolled cake!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll:
- For Chocolate Cake Roll
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetented cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tarter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- confectioner's sugar for dusting
- For Filling
- about 6 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- For Whipped Cream Frosting
- 11/2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- 11/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate Ganache Drizzle
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 ounce semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoonsp heavy whipping cream
Steps to make Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a 15 by 10 by 1 inch jelly roll pan with bakers spray, line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers sprahy
- Seperate eggs, whites in one large bowl a nd yolks on another. Cover and allow ro come to room temperature
- Whisk in another bowl the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter until foamy
- Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar and beat until it forms glossy peaks
- Beat egg yolks, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until light in color and increased in volume
- Fold in flour/cocoa powder mixture until well combined
- Fold in egg whites in 3 additions until uniform.in color
- Spread evenly into prepared pan
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 2 minutes in pan. Run a small knife around edges of pan to un stick any parts of the cake from the pam and invert cake on to powdered sugar dusted cake roller
- Roll warm cake up in cake roller. Place seam side down on rack and cool completely before filling
- Carefully unroll cooled cake, carefully peel off parchment paper
- Fill Cake with Strawberry Ice Crea,
- Quickly spread softened strawberry ice cream onto cakes surface
- Roll cake up using cake roller to help and place seam side down on parchment paper, cover and freeze 7ntil frozen
- MAKE Whipped Cream Topping
- Beat Cream to soft peaks
- Add confectioner's sugar and vanilla and beat until firm peaks form
- Cover frozen cake roll with whippedcrea. Return to freezer and prepare chocolate drizzle
- Make Chocolate Drizzle
- Heat cream until hot but not boiling in the microwave or stove top. Pour over chopped chocolate and let sit one minute, then stir smooth. Allow to cool 15 minutes
- Drizzle over cake, freeze until set
- Slice andServe with fresh strawberries
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!