Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) adalah 7 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) estimated approx 50 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) use 10 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I've been eating my grandma's Greek rice pudding (ryzogalo) ever since I was little. I hadn't had it in a while and I decided to make it myself. Then I had an idea: I wanted to make a thick chocolate rice pudding! And here it is :)nnPS: If you want to make traditional Greek rice pudding (ryzogalo), then just omit the cocoa powder without changing anything else
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo):
- 140 grams rice, short grain
- 250 ml boiling water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 liter milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- ground cinnamon
Steps to make Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo)
- Bring the water with the salt to a boil. Add the rice and simmer until all the water is absorbed (~ 12 mins).
- In another pot warm ~ 3/4 of the milk, add the sugar and honey and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the sugary milk to the pot with rice and bring to a boil. Simmer for ~15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine the rest of the milk with the corn starch (corn flour) and the cocoa powder.
- Add the chocolate milk to the pot with the rice and the rest of the milk. Simmer until it thickens, ~20 mins, stirring occasionally (it will thicken more when it cools).
- Spoon into bowls (7 bowls, ~150 g per bowl), top with cinnamon and chocolate chips (optional) or chopped walnuts (optional).
- Enjoy warm or refrigerate for 4+ hours and serve cold. Store covered in the fridge.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!