Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Pudding use 6 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this because I wanted to eat a rich and creamy dessert! rnI wondered if it could be made with cocoa powder.rnrnLining the metal tray with a paper towel to dispel the direct heat.rnBe careful not to burn yourself while pouring in the boiling water. Recipe by Kyansama. For 6 ramekins' worth.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Pudding:
- 250 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 55 grams Sugar
- 25 grams Sugarless cocoa powder
- 1 Powdered sugar
- 1 Vanilla extract (2-3 drops), as needed
Steps to make Chocolate Pudding
- Put the milk and cocoa powder into a saucepan and heat until the powder dissolves.
- Mix the egg, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Slowly add Step 1 and gently stir it in without letting it foam.
- Line a metal tray with a paper towel. Line up the ramekins on the tray and pour in the batter. Fill the tray halfway with boiling water.
- Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated 160℃ oven. If they don't jiggle too much when you shake the tray, they're done.
- If you're not eating them right away, cool and then chill in the refrigerator. Optionally, dust with powdered sugar and enjoy.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!