Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake estimated approx 50 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake use 25 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
3 layer cake with 2 red velvet layers with a sponge cake in the middle with strawberry icing covered with chocolate cream cheese frosting.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake:
- Sponge Cake Layer
- 1 TBsp Butter
- 1 TBsp milk
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- Red Velvet Layers
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 TBsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Cooking Oil
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract or Strawberry Extract
- 1/4 cup Red Food Colouring
- Chocolate Mousse Cream Cheese Frosting
- 225 g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts
- 250 ml Anchor Long Life Cream
- 1 pack (250 g) Philadelphia Cream Cheese (At Room Temperature)
- 1 Tsp Caster Sugar
Steps to make Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake
- Preheat the oven at 180*c (350*f).
- Make the sponge cake first. Put butter and milk in a small microwave bowl and melt the butter, set aside. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and sugar. (always sift the dry ingredients when making a cake).
- In a electric mixer, add and mix sugar and eggs, add one egg at a time, and mix well til well combined. Then add the vanilla extract and mix. Slowly add the flour mixture in 3 parts and fold in the melted butter and milk til the batter is mixed well. The batter should be a little runny so it is easy to pour in your cake tin.
- Pour the batter in a greased springform cake tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes. While the cake is cooking, clean your mixer bowl and prepare the red velvet layers.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and soda. In a clean mixer bowl, add eggs, oil, buttermilk, food colouring and vanilla extract and mix well. Then slowly add the flour mixture and fold in, careful not to over mix.
- Spread the batter evenly in two greased cake tins (make sure that the cake tins are the same brand) When the sponge cake is baked, take out of the oven and let it cool on a cooling rack and put the red velvet batter cake tins in and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Now it's time to make the chocolate frosting. Again, clean your mixer bowl. Add the chocolate melts and cream in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute, and stir till the chocolate has melted and mixed well. Set aside, and again, in a clean mixer bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Slowly add the chocolate and sugar and mix till smooth and creamy. Put the mouse in the fridge until the cake layers are completely cooled.
- Assemble the cake. Carefully place one red velvet layer on a large plate or a cake plate if you have one. Gently shave off some the top of the layer. Next, made some strawberry icing with icing sugar, strawberry extract and red food colouring and spread the icing on the top and put the sponge layer on top of the layer and gently press down and add more icing on top. Then, add the second red velvet layer on top. Then frost the whole cake with the chocolate mousse. If desired, you can decorate your cake with the extra frosting. Put the fridge for 30 minutes for the mousse to set.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!