Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake use 15 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This cake is an easy chocolate cake that is very moist and flavorful. I made it into 3 layers, using the fourth layer as the the cake crumb crunch. The frosting is a highlight of the cake with its creamy smooth chocolate flavor. Its a great contrast to the crispy cake crunch,
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake:
- FOR CAKE
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 recipe Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting, recipe attached in direction step # 10
- 1/4 cup white chocolate sprinkles
Steps to make Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 4 – 8 inch cake pans with baking spray
- Whisk in a bowl flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt
- In a large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg, beat in vannilla. Beat in flour mixture aternating with buttermilk just until smooth
- Divide batter into prepared pans
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool in pans on racks for 15 minutes. Then remove from pans and cool completely
- MAKE CRUNCH COATING
- Take 1 layer of the cake and crumble it into coarse crumbs. Place on a foil lined baking sheet
- Bake crumbs in 350 oven just until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely. Pulse in a food processor to make coarse crumbs
- FROST CAKE. Place one layer of cake on serving plate
- Frost with Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting, recipe attached belownnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347899-chocolate-ganache-buttercream-frosting
- Top with second layer of cake and frost that
- Put final third layer on and frost top and sides of cake
- Apply crunch coating. Put cake on its serving plate on a parchment paper lined work surface
- The parchment is to catch the crumbs that will end up everywhere without it! Scoop handfuls of crumbs and. Press all over sides and top of cake,sweep away excess crumbs with a pastry brush from base of plate. Pour all excess crumbs off of parchment by picking paper up and funneling crumbs off.
- Garnish with white chocolate sprinkles. It's best to alow cake to chill 30 minutes so crumbs can really stick well
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!